Research findings in the last few years have shown that physical inactivity, stress and negative lifestyle habits can be detrimental to your health.
- Prevention Becomes the Best Medicine!
- Opting for a State of Total Well-Being Can Dramatically Reduce Your Health Care Expenditures and Risk of Disease!
- Making Healthier Lifestyle Choices is America's Top Anti-Aging Secret!
- Strive to Maintain a Constant and Deliberate Effort to Stay Healthy and Achieve the Highest Potential of Personal Satisfaction with Yourself!
Iverson Fitness and Wellness Consulting offer clients an opportunity to improve their health and wellbeing using a balanced combination of diet, physical activity, stress management, and goal setting. Susan assists in the planning stages of establishing realistic, long-term and short-term goals that lead to positive success and lasting results. Susan uses proven solutions to help maintain your motivation, empowerment and renewed commitment to change. Working together as a team, you will reap the benefits you deserve!
Are You a Candidate for Wellness Coaching?
- You find it hard to modify behavior and make a sincere commitment to change a negative lifestyle pattern.
- You are unable to set realistic goals.
- You drop in and out of exercise programs and find it difficult to get results.
- You eat without planning your meals ahead of time.
- You find it difficult to achieve and maintain ideal body weight.
- A physician has diagnosed you with a preventable health-related disease (high blood pressure, type II diabetes, obesity, high cholesterol, high blood fats, emphysema due to smoking or other lung disorder).
- You find it hard to fit exercise and healthy into your busy schedule.
If you answered, "yes" to any one of these statements, you may be a candidate for a Total Wellness Plan. 12 to 24-week programs are available. All programs include access to your wellness coach 24/7.