Functional fitness training includes a combination of movement patterns to enhance muscular/skeletal function throughout a full range of motion.
Exercises are selected and sequenced with a goal of improving total body strength, core conditioning, increased flexibility of the spine and upper limbs, enhanced neuromuscular and postural awareness, increased mobility during exercise activities and decreased abdominal fat around the mid section.
Training sessions typically incorporate the use of bands, functional training machines, free weights, medicine balls, suspension training and stability props, however, programs can be designed with exercises that do not require any equipment at all!
- Improve activities of daily living.
- Increase mobility and flexibility of core function.
- Decrease mechanical injury and spinal restraints.
- Improve ability of body to move freely in all directions.
- Functional Fitness Training sessions are offered In-Home, in our local area fitness center or designed on-line.
- Buddy and Group Pricing Options available.